Here is a list of vendors who have turned in applications so far. After the first market this list will get much longer!!
- Mark’s Farm & Greenhouse brings many plants in May and then brings produce from their large farm in Britton, MI. Notice they will have limited supplies of chicken meat, eggs and beefalo this year!! Follow them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Marks-Farms-Beefalo
- Frog Hollar Farm. Charles Jackson has been a vendor for several years and brings a variety of fruits and vegetables. Charlie also sells CSA shares and participants pick up at the market.
- Sweet Meadow Farm. Wilma Trachet brings a nice selection of items, her pretzels are to die for, she has produce in season, asparagus, apples, etc. and some nice kitchen homemade crafts (pot holders, etc.)
- Flo’s Bakery, Dara O’Regan brings wonderful freshly baked goodies to the market. Wonderful breads, cookies, scones and more. Visit her website, www.flosbakery.com.
- Manchester Lions will be selling vidala onions in May and part of June.
- Macon Creek Honey brings honey, honey mustard, candies and other honey products. Once a year he does a demo of how honey is removed from the honey comb.
- International Cookie Co – Jackie VanderVoort is a new vendor this year, she has amazing cookies!!
During the peak of the produce season, we typically have:
- 5-7 produce vendors with a wide variety of locally grown vegetables and fruits
- honey and maple syrup vendor
- 2-5 vendors with baked goods
- some craft vendors
- some markets local restaurants come and prepare food right at the market (last year both Frank’s and Stockwell’s came)